Myzone is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity - and lucky for you, some activities offered by certain venues are Myzone enabled!
SetupSetting up your Myzone device before your first booking is important to ensure you get a really slick experience - before you get started, make sure you've done the following:
- Register your Myzone device/account with the facility you'd like to attend - you are welcome get in touch with them directly to find out their facility ID! (If you want to change which facility you are registered with, you will need to contact MyZone support to change this).
- Ensure your Myzone email is the same as your MoveGB account (you can find this by heading over to your Account page)
- Install the Myzone app (if you have it already, please ensure it is updated with the newest version)
- Finally and most importantly, please ensure you have the Zoom app available on your device and that you are logged in!
Once you've completed the above things, you can go ahead and start booking:
Step 1. Please log into your MoveGB account using the same device as your Myzone is connected with and head over to your Activity Search.
Step 2. Look out for the 'Compatible with Myzone' tag and place a booking for a class you are looking to attend.
Step 3. On your device, when the class is due to start tap 'Check In' and then 'Join with device' - this will automatically open Myzone ready for your class
Step 4. Connect your belt, and then hit the green 'MZ-R' icon to join the live stream when you're ready
Step 5. That's it - you're all ready to go! 🏃
For support with your Myzone device or app, contact Myzone support directly. Here's some top tips:
- If you do not have a Myzone device, you can join the live stream like normal, just select 'Join Without Device' after clicking Check In.
- If you click Check In but this does not start the live stream, head into your Myzone app and you should see your booking available in 'My Classes' - just hit 'Join Now'
- If you check in on your computer, you will need to join the class from the Myzone app for full Myzone functionality.
- You can join the Myzone class on your app for live stat tracking, and you could join the live stream from a computer if you wanted to view the live stream/fitness stats on separate screens!
- All bookings should be placed on the live stream platform, not the Myzone app - once a booking has been placed on the live stream platform, you will see the booking on your Myzone app.
- If you do not see your booking in Myzone, please double check you have placed the booking and wait a little while for the booking to appear - if it does not, please ensure that you are using the same email address on both accounts and that your device is correctly associated with your Myzone facility.
- If you've switched your facility recently, you may need to log out and log back in to the Myzone app to ensure that the changes are saved.