Get set up with Zoom to start live streaming your classes to your members
Before you can start live streaming your activities, you will need to set up an account with Zoom. Follow the steps below to create your account!
Creating a Zoom account
1. CLICK HERE to head to Zoom's website to create your account.
2. Enter the required details, where you’ll then receive a confirmation email
3. Click the link within the email to complete sign up, and you’re all done!
Choosing your Zoom plan
There a variety of Zoom plans available depending on your needs.
- The Basic plan currently has a 40 minute limit on group calls and a limit of one host (user) per account and is completely free.
- The Pro plan should be sufficient for your business needs as this allows for group meetings of up to 24 hrs, a custom personal meeting ID and enables you to have up to 9 hosts per account for £11.99p/m per host. Check out our article here on adding multiple hosts to your Zoom account.
- If you need 10 or more hosts, you’ll need to pay for the Business plan - this also comes with dedicated phone support.