The Move platform is powered by Zoom, and features such as integration of activity timetables, automatically generated meetings and quick-start launching of live stream meetings from the platform dashboard are all included. If you choose to use an alternative live stream platform, you are able to do so, however certain features are not available.
Creating a Zoom account
- Head to Zoom's website to create your account here: https://zoom.us/signup
- Enter the required details, where you’ll then receive a confirmation email
- Click the link within the email to complete sign up, and you’re all done!
Choosing your Zoom plan
There are a variety of Zoom plans available depending on your needs.
- Basic - 40 minute limit on group calls, limit of one host (user) per account, free
- Pro - group meetings of up to 24 hrs, custom personal meeting ID, up to 9 hosts per account for £11.99p/m per host
- Business - group meetings of up to 24 hrs, custom personal meeting ID, more than 10 hosts per account, dedicated phone support
Using an alternative Live Stream Platform
If you choose to use an alternative live stream platform, you’ll need to update your live stream URLs manually. See our guide here on how to do this.